The Keratin Treatment By Explicit Styles

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Intro to BitterSweet

I believe the key to doing hair and establishing a good name as a stylist doesn't involve how long you've been a licensed stylist or what salon you work at. I have had a comb in one hand and a barbie doll in the other since birth as a start off to my hair career. I recieved my barber/hairstyling license in August about two years ago at the age of 18 going on 19 in September. I BREATHE, EAT LOL, SLEEP, and even on my days off from the salon do hair at home 24.7. I aspire to be the ultimate stylists to my clients. This means working their schedule into mine, taking care of their hair, and being there for them as their friend. I hope when people check out my blog they like what they see, become interested, and then contact me to setup their own appointment. ENJOY!!!!!

-XOXO AmarisBitterSweet

No comments:

Post a Comment